Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gotta love a snow day!


I am lucky enough to have had the day off today due to the snow. I thought it would be nice to don my wellies and go for a little stroll this morning. So here I was, feet in, ready to go:



Lovely eh? You'd think so wouldn't you. That was until all the snow slid from the roof of our house derectly on to me. I felt like I was in a scene from Vertical Limit or something (without the worry of impending death of course)
So to cut a long, and soggy, story short; I organised some of my fabric stash into a pretty little basket insead.


And I can tell you it was a thoroughly more entertaining task than waddling about in the snow :D
I loved folding all the fabric nearly and rowing it up in the basket, small, happy things.



I've also had time to list a few bits and bobs in my Etsy shop. I've been meaning to do it for ages so I'm pretty happy with my productive morning.

Here are a couple of fabric rings I've been working on, it's taken me a little while to perfect the design but I'm happy with how they've turned out; there a peachy/mustard polka dot one:



another shot...


And a rather nautical blue and white striped one;



again...


Both can be found here in my shop.

Where you'll also find a new wood effect BIG button brooch:



And another nautical treasure; this layered fabric flower:



Right folks, thats all for now. Off for a cuppa. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...