Saturday, December 19, 2009

The final countdown

Christmas is nearly upon us and I am putting the finishing touches to my christmas gifts (pictures to follow after they have been given to their recipients) The snow has really made me feel like it's Christmas and has meant i've had an excuse to curl up on the sofa and do some sewing. I've always loved sewing and rarely have the time to sit down and do some; I'm hoping to add some more fabric and felt accessories to my shop in the new year. My 'would like to do' list is growing bigger by the day. I'd love to add some tutorials to this blog and begin to market myself a little better. I'd also like to mingle with other crafty types and maybe sign up to a team, oh and get a shop set up on the fabulous Folksy. As you can see it's rather a long 'would like to do list' and i'm hoping that 2010 will be the start of some new crafty adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...