Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A new work space!

Today is a good day, not only is the sun shining but I’ve finally managed to transfer all of my bits and bobs to my very own craft room/studio. It’s basically just our spare room but I think studio sounds much more professional. I’m over the moon with finally having a space to call my own.

DSCF4937

 

All of the shelves are now organised and everything is in its place *sigh*

 

DSCF4936

Now I’ve had a good sort out I’m thinking that I may have to begin a bit of a de-stash sale either in my Etsy shop or maybe even setting up another Etsy shop, depending on how much there is to sell.

 

DSCF4948

 

There’s a space for my books and collection of pretty papers/card…..

 

DSCF4946

 

All my threads are now colour coded into these boxes from Ikea. I’ve had these for years and years. I WISH they still sold them now! If anyone knows where I could get any I’d be most grateful if you’d let me know.

 

DSCF4951[1]

 

Here’s my current view from my desk (although I could sit the other way around and look out of the window too – such small things fill me with so much joy)

 

DSCF4950

My lovely old sewing machine and a fantabulous poster of a photograph  that my dear Sister in Law took at Whitby and created her own vintage style railway poster.

 

Happy Days.

x

1 comment:

  1. It looks so lovely. You will just love having a little 'studio' of your own. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...