Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inspiration

Lately I have been looking for a way to incorporate my love of textiles with my love of jewellery. I began experimenting with some designs for fabric and felt necklaces but I wasn't too happy with the results. Something was missing... Then I came across Fabric Rehab


What have I been missing out on all this time?! The fabric is beautiful and there's such a wide selection. I suddenly found myself filled with inspiration for my necklaces. I bought fabric with owls, lovebirds, quirky 50's patterns and of course polka dots. Here's how it's going so far..



Some other shapes i've been experimenting with:



I'm going to add chain and a pretty clasp to the fabric pieces today. More photos to follow.

Happy crafting days. I love them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for point me to Fabric Rehab - it's my new love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...