Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spring is in the air

..well kind of. Although we've had a fleck or two of snow today my mind has been firmly on spring. I've been experimenting with new spring colours and styles including some bouquet brooches and cute button jewellery. I've loved cutting out lots of little flowers and it's kept my mind off my bad back. I've used some simply devine felt from Lupin it's so soft and the colours are so vivid. Highly recommended.

I'd love to know what you think of my new spring designs:



A closer look



A rainbow of colour to cheer up a dull day!



Oh and of course..BUTTONS lots and lots of beautiful cheery buttons




And finally, drum roll please...a NEW BUTTON NECKLACE DESIGN made with a collection of vintage buttons, each one totally unique!



Don't you just love it when you see a design realised and it's exactly what you'd imagined.

Ruby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...